Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Toilet Retrofit program encourages removal of toilets using 1.28 gallons per flush or higher, and replacement with an ultra-high efficiency, water saving toilet using 0.8 gallons per flush, or less.
If the water account is held by the bulding owner and not the food/beverage establishment, the following information should be that of the building owner.
This information may be the building owner's account information
1. This program is intended to replace or upgrade old toilets using 1.28 gallons per flush (GPF) or higher, with new, ultra-high efficiency toilets that use 0.8 GPF or less.
2. At the time of the initial plumbing company site inspection, an evaluation of the existing urinals will be completed to determine if upgrades can be installed without complete fixture replacement. In many cases, existing flushometer valves can be retrofitted with lower gallon per flush components.
3. Castle Rock Water will purchase the new toilet(s) and pay all expenses directly.
4. After initial site inspection has been completed and eligibility has been confirmed, the plumbing company will schedule the retrofit with the food/beverage establishment.
5. Food/beverage establishments must meet the following locally based criteria to be eligible for this program:
- Food/beverage establishment location must be a Castle Rock Water customer.
- Food/beverage establishment must have no more than two (2) food/beverage establishments (no chain restaurants are eligible).
- Food/beverage establishment must have less than twenty-five (25) employees.
- Food/beverage establishment must serve food or drinks as primary business.
6. Costs not covered under this program include, but are not limited to: Service line, shut-off valve, repair or upgrade to existing facility to accommodate installation.
7. Toilet must be installed at the water account address, in the Castle Rock Water service area.
8. The plumbing company will deliver the old toilet(s) to Castle Rock Water for recycling.
9. Actual water savings may vary.
10. Upon approval of this application, the Town of Castle Rock has the right and license to use my image, likeness, and comments in Castle Rock materials for internal and external audiences. These materials include, but are not limited to, advertisements, brochures, news re-leases, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, videos, and presentations.
1. Applications are processed in the order received and retrofits are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding is limited.
2. If the establishment receives a combination of Goods and Services valued at or above $600, this is considered taxable income and the Town will issue a 1099 tax form at the end of the year. The attached W-9 must be completed and submitted as part of this application.
3. By signing this form, all parties hereby agree to the requirements and information as set forth in the Food/Beverage Establishment Toilet Retrofit application.
4. Failure to comply with all requirements of this program will result in denial.
Please complete and submit the W-9 for appropriate taxable income purposes.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field