The Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park
The Amphitheater features both local and national talent in an intimate outdoor setting. The Amphitheater is home to concerts, shows, graduations, church services, weddings, outdoor education programs and other events year-round. The facility seats 2,000 guests. VIP seating areas are available as well. Additionally, the lawn can be used for larger concerts and performances, and is included in the rental fee.
The Amphitheater sits adjacent to the Millhouse, which is a beautiful special events facility featuring a large great room with floor to ceiling windows, stunning high wooden beams and a walk-around patio featuring an outdoor fireplace. The Amphitheater also shares a spectacular view of the pond and waterfalls outside of the Millhouse, creating the perfect backdrop for intimate events.
|Half Day||Full Day|
The Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park features:
- 40 x 40 stage
- 400 amp company switch
- 100 amp company switch with a power distribution box with 6-20 amp outlets and 2-30 amp outlets
- 24 full-color LED house lights controlled by lighting board (the Town does not provide a lighting operator)
- Rigging points for sound and lighting trusses
The town is excited to offer lots of events at the Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park throughout the year! Have fun this summer at one or more of the following:
- 2017 Summer Concert Series - featuring national bands such as Super Diamond on May 27, Thompson Square on June 10, Colorado Springs Philharmonic on July 2, Little River Band on Aug. 26 and Halfway to Hazard on Sept. 22.
- The Tunes for Trails / Perks for Parks free concert series. Craft beers, cocktails, and delectable delights are available for purchase from local vendors. Kids can enjoy yard games and bounce houses, free of charge.
- Free summer fitness events! National Senior Health and Fitness day will be at the Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park this year on Wednesday, May 31 from 9-11 a.m., along with free yoga in the park every Sunday and free fitness in the park every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Raptors over the Rock - On Wednesday, July 19 from 5:30-7:30 p.m., attend a free educational event to learn about the various types of raptors that live all over the world! The educational component will be followed by an meet and greet so families can get up close to the bird ambassadors.
Commercial Activity Permits and Concessions
Click here to view information on vending and commercial activity permits within Town parks, including Philip S. Miller Park, where the Amphitheater is located.