Wood Floor Refurbishing
As an extension of our annual maintenance closure, the Recreation Center is currently undergoing some floor improvements in our gymnasium, racquetball courts, and two of our fitness studios. Specifically, both the Fitness Studio and Fitness Garage will be closed September 23-October 7, therefore there is a modified fitness schedule during this time. Visit our live group class schedule for a complete listing. These areas are scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, Oct. 8. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to make the facility shine! We can’t wait for you to see the new floors!
Our services include fitness programs, weights, cardiovascular equipment, swimming, room rentals, birthday parties and a variety of instructional classes. View a complete listing of programming opportunities.
- 25-yard swimming pool
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Family locker room
- Fitness studio and garage
- Free and circuit weight equipment
- Indoor track @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Leisure Pool
- Lift for individuals with disabilities
- Lockers available
- Mind / Body Studio
- Racquetball and wallyball courts
- Steam room
- Whirlpool @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Family (Sunday only)||$18||$21|
|20- punch pass||Resident||Nonresident|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
|Drop in (per hour)||$3||$3.75|
|20-hour punch card||$43||$54|
|Monthly pass (per child)
*2 hours max per day
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC / REC pass change form
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 5-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
With kids and some of our staff going back to school we will be going to modified outdoor pool hours starting Wednesday, Aug., 7 through Labor Day.
- Burgess Pool will be open: Monday-Friday 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Butterfield Pool will be open: weekends only 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Birthday parties
- Group rates - Daily admission is $5 per person for groups of 25 or more. Group reservations must be scheduled in advance. To schedule, please call 303-814-6408 or 720-773-2286.
- Indoor facility rentals
- Personal training
- Resident discount cards
Leave us your feedback.